Born in the Cloud 2011, Europe´s leading cloud solution provider Nordcloud accelerates the digital transformation of its customers with the latest cloud technology. Since the beginning, Nordcloud has completed more than 1000 successful deployments that have helped its enterprise customers reap the full benefits of the public cloud, including better security, agility, scalability and reduced costs. Nordcloud employs 500+ cloud experts around Europe. Nordcloud has a local presence in Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK. Nordcloud has been awarded to be the world’s number 1 cloud native Managed Services Partner in the May 2020 by Gartner Magic Quadrant for Hyper scaler MSP’s. We are proud to be an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, a Google Cloud Premier Partner and a Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner and Azure Expert MSP.
When you join Nordcloud you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises that are seeking to be a part of #TheCloudRevolution and benefit from ability to innovate faster than ever.
To enable that growth, we’re looking for a Cloud Advisor to join our world-class team and help our customers gain the maximum benefits of the cloud.
As a Cloud Advisor, your main responsibility is to deliver immediate value and impact to customers through well-planned cloud adoption. You’ll be working closely with CxO level stakeholders, contributing vision to the customer’s cloud strategy, and becoming a trusted technologist by developing the right solutions to meet the business needs.
Our customers are large enterprises that are seeking to benefit from the agility, scalability, and innovation of public cloud platforms. Leveraging Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud to deliver both infrastructure as well as Data-driven and IoT related projects at speed has never been easier.
In your role you will make a significant contribution to the success of the Nordcloud business in Germany by supporting customers in leading the organizational change around the Infrastructure- and Fullstack Solution-Consultancy, Cloud Cost Management, and our trusted Managed Services.
Your role will be a key driver in the following areas (and many more):
- Establishing close working relationships, trust and become an advisor to CxOs in the customer organization
- Helping the customer to create the cloud/application strategy and roadmap (which cloud, cloud vs on-prem)
- Building technology roadmaps for the customer organization
- Building high-level target architectures for our customers
- Evangelizing cloud operating model and act as an IT agility change agent
- Supporting CDO / digital initiatives to enable fast application development
- Supporting the creation of compliance and security approach for cloud
- Providing an impartial assessment of cloud tech vendor proposals
- Advising on the procurement process, and considerations for new consumption methods (for example contracting, OPEX vs CAPEX)
- Creating strategic plans with Delivery (Project & Programme) Managers, sales colleagues, and senior customer stakeholders to build out the delivery roadmap
What do you need to be successful on this role:
We are particularly looking to hire someone who has a confident personality with a persuasive attitude. Additionally, we are looking for the following skills:
- You have an understanding, interest, and willingness to learn public cloud technology and architecture (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Prior experience in a similar role, ideally with another consultancy company
- Proven track record in influencing high-level decision makers
- Widely-read and up to date awareness of industry trends, technology advancements
- Well-connected, actively networking, and respected amongst peers
- Strong commercial acumen, able to understand business challenges
- Local knowledge of law, legislation, and regulations. Industry/domain-specific knowledge a bonus (eg. finance, retail, manufacturing, or a blend)
- A driven and forward-thinking problem solver, with the ability to motivate and drive team enthusiasm at the highest level
- Fluent German & English is a must
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals. We have 200+ certified AWS experts, 100+ certified Azure experts and 70+ certified Google Cloud experts working from 19 different offices in 10 European countries
- Brilliant and friendly colleagues comprising 30+ nationalities from all over the world with „Hold my coffee/beer – I got this“ attitude
- We’re continuously developing our business – that means, we’re not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done
- A chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries using cutting-edge public cloud technologies
- We work closely with the biggest players in the cloud industry: Amazon Web Services, Google and Microsoft
- Work when you’re the most productive. You get up early or can’t work before your 3rd coffee? We offer flexible working hours. As long as the customer is happy, your colleagues are happy and you are happy – we are happy as well!
- Events & fun – beside all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as a weekly coffee catch-ups and Tuesday after work!
- We grow together! There’s a possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world class courses and trainings – choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning with a personal training budget!
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!
Weitere (Software) Kenntnisse:
Berufserfahrung: 1 bis 3 Jahre
Sprachkenntnisse: Deutsch und Englisch
Über Nordcloud Deutschland GmbH
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services and training. We’re triple certified across AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform – and are featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant.